Friday, March 9, 2018

Dating Has A Big Impact

Merely wondering what's wrong beside me in all honesty, whether this is some kind of disorder or if I'm just weird!

Now i am 24 but I look about 17 (blonde, makeup, go to the fitness center ect - I understand how shallow this all sounds but I'm just trying to get the best advice I can! )

Although I avoid like being the centre of attention I find myself looking for dépuration in men! Men I am just not even enthusiastic about nevertheless the slightest hint that We think they fancy myself and i also change into the 'innocent, sexy, doe eyed' weirdo. Also my tutors at college or university! And annoyingly it works! I'm in no means a slut, I've never acted beyond getting this acknowledgement and only at any time had 2 serious permanent relationships ( I'd never cheat in my life but I still look with this male attention no matter where I was! )

I think about a day where a guy hasn't already 'checked Me out' whether at work, university or simply a normal day to be a failure.

Precisely wrong with me?? We don't have 'daddy issues', I don't dress provocatively and i also no longer go out every weekend looking for guys!

I simply can't stop my head, someone suggested to me personally before which i might get a kick out of 'controlling' men but is actually not like that in any way! Quite the opposite!

Only looking for virtually any sort of insight to be genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment